The New Scotsman
The New Scotsman newsletter is your source for information from upcoming meetings to Scottish Heritage.
Use the form to the right to sign up to the newsletter.
Below the signup form you will find past newletters.
Subscribe to the New Scotsman Newsletter
Checking Spam folder for the Newsletter
In some cases, despite correct configuration, your e-mail provider may tag the New Scotsman Newsletter as spam and place it in your junk or spam folder. To avoid this from happening you can add the email address
email@example.com to your safe senders list.
- Select Actions from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Junk E-mail.
- Select Junk E-mail Options...
- Click the Safe Sender tab.
- Click Add.
- Type in the email address you wish to add to your safe sender list.
- Click OK.
If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam.
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist (eg onlinegroups.net).
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then Not spam.